Saturday, July 21, 2012

Wrong Turn 1

I am not such a sucker of horror or thriller films, but I watch a few if someone enticed me to, or if my mood aks for it. Blame it the other day. With the rainy weather (just a while ago), I found myself searching for a different movie genre.

Since I was told to see Wrong Turn 4, I decide to watch its first film released. Our DVD player then didn't last long (only one day!), I watch movies or series, in my pc, so I was forced to see it with headphones -- and with my pillow to brace me.

If you want to watch a heart-pumping one, this is for you. As I've said, I'm not a fan of this sorts of movie so I cannot fully distinguish yet what's better and what's best. Nonetheless this is a okay. 

The story starts with a group of friends plus the guy they bumped to, who all got lost in the woods. They came across a house in their search for a telephone, and inside it terrified them to see human body parts. When they're about to escape, the house owners arrived... These three guys who have psychological issues, who were up for human food.

You can watch it here:
Wrong Turn 1 - linoo2007mm and the remaining parts here: filmlinks4u. The latter link leads you to Hindi translated movie, it's okay. You don't need too much words for thrilling films to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment