Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Passion of the Christ

Yeah, just watched it. I recall attempting to watch it before (it was summer of 2004), yet attempt failed. Blame it on the pirated DVD. I had the chance to download it. Once or twice, I'm not sure. Due to overwhelming activities, which I barely remember, attempt/s failed thereafter. So here now. 

I felt guilty throughout the movie. I felt sorry for not being able to compensate His love. Someday I want to be the person He wants us to be -- at least. And this quote I would always want to remember: "If the world hates you, remember that it hated me first."
 

It will move you to tears, unless you don't have feelings. BTW, photos almost says all what I want to share. :)

 















































No comments:

Post a Comment