Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Girl And I



I decide it's good to keep quoting lines from movies I watch. So here are those:  




"His brain is tiny but it's filled with thoughts about you."

"Even though mankind seems to have made great progress, in the human heart, deep within, there hasn't been much change."

"My Grandpa made it possible for us to meet. Like you said, if his love had came true, we wouldn't have met."

"Alive but not living, dead but not departed."

"It's amazing to love somebody for one's entire life."

"That's how karma works. You think everything is set in your favor, but life puts many curves in your path. One small twist can bring an entirely different fate."

"They say everyone has their own destiny.for grandpa, it was my grandmother. For my dad, it was my mom. I wish that you could be my destiny."

"Let lips do what hands do. Thy pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair."

"You are easily offended, jealous, clumsy and you stutter when you lie... But I like that."

"Being left behind is as scary as leaving."
 



 I liked how the movie still able to pull off one's emotion despite its own "spoiler". I'm the kind of person who avoid watching trailers, afraid that it might build an expectation from me. Yeah, it's good to grasp some of the movie you're about to see but a "general" hearsay works better for me. Also, this isn't the usual one-hour-and-fifty-minutes or two-hour movie, which then leaves me giving it thumbs up for presenting a good outcome. They were able to fully used the time, no wasted scenes. The backdrop of being into romantic movies though is most of which have this "quite predictable reasons as to why this and that happened". Still, making their viewer gets attached to its scheme is commendable. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment