Monday, June 18, 2012

Once in a Summer

"I should get time for you."

"Love like the sun, love like the sea."

"The dead is dead but the living is to live"

"Being with me is better than being along, right?"

"Don't try to hold it in. If it hurts, say so. It it's hard, say so."

"Why did you come back? It took me so much to let you go."

"You should have told me not to leave."


There are a lot of lines that caught my attention. I like how the movie portrays a "summer love". It will make most of the girls remember how they spent their summer back then (especially if they go to province). It is childish and sweet.






There's this one thing though that confused me. That scene could have been better if they expounded on it, or added some more roles to their co-actors. Well, I still cried (cry baby? lol). But as mentioned, it could have been more moving. ;) Overall, I loved how the actor depicts his role. He knows his character and very natural. Also, he has a smokin' bod. Haha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment