Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Sassy Girl

My brother was the one who introduced me to Windstruck, My Sassy Girl, Il Mare, Daisy, in short, to Korean romantic movies. He forced (I'm into movies yet at that time) me to watch Windstruck, and since during those times, I mostly hang out with Ate Iva (my cousin), I asked her to watch it with me.

It was a very nice movie. I even put it as my top back in HS and encouraged some of my friends and cousins to watch it. My way of sharing good news. Lol. That's how a fan in me goes.

I remember I can barely shed tears while we're watching it then. Why? My brother just got off the shower at the exact time the sad part came, making it awkward for me to cry.
Of course, with this lacrimal glands that I have, cleaning my eyes with tears is but of normal.

Sweeping away this off topic, after seeing the film, I was told (not force anymore) to watch its continuation.


I can recall that I liked My Sassy Girl, too. But it has not exceeded its prelude. Yeah, there are some parts of the movie which retained in me clearly. To be honest though, I can't remember its story. Not even the ending. I tend to mix its scenes to Windstruck. I guess it happens when you watched movies in your early life. Lol. Or if you watched something but is preoccupied with another things, could be the first movie or some errands (wait up, parang sa totoong buhay lang. You'll cherish your present/what you're doing, if you learn to empty your hands first and just live it... At the moment). But hey, looking on bright side, I'm glad I didn't know how it's going to end. Perks of being forgetful at times, huh?

Now I can fully differentiate those two movies mentioned. Also, this time without favoritism. ;)

Again, I won't spoil the movie (as if it's underrated, but just in case to some).



 Wala lang gusto ko lang kasama 'to. HAHAHA







1. "The pain goes away the sooner than you think."

2. "A person like you should learn more about love. If we want to learn, then we should keep living."


No comments:

Post a Comment