Friday, June 15, 2012

The Classic movie

http://jediprincess.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/photo10.jpg
Even before I finished this movie, I told myself that I should write a "review". This is by far one of the best Korean movies I've watched. Oh, let me correct that: One of my favorite romantic movies now. Been watching since yesterday, this one is fourth. Of course it's not a surprise that we expect tear-jerking moments in a romantic movie, but this.... See for yourself! 



I surmise everyone who's watching a film would most often have a clue or idea to where the story is going. I have one, too! I kind of hit the bull's eye. However, the twists of The Classic, well at least for me, are unpredictable. I have yet to see a movie which portrays two stories, but still able to give justice to the word "moving".

I'm not going to lay down the gist of it, 'cause I have no plans of spoiling it. Aside from the obvious fact of story of love, it's a more of a realistic story.

To end this simple sharing, note that it touches childhood love story, friendship, fixed marriage, war, and I quote... undying love.

  • Here are just two lines I jotted down. 
             1. Girl: "The night stained with pain kept me awake." 
                 Boy: "The gloomy moonlight has unexpectedly made your shadow suspended on my  window." 

             2. "Besides liking you, there's nothing else I'm good at."
  • While these are some of the scenes I loved.






 




OKAY. I’ve shared just enough, I must stop. The rest will be on your own discretion.
Now, get that clip on and enjoy yourself!!


P.S. Ang hirap mag attach ng photo. Bawal pala ang printscreen lang. Use Insert Image, instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment