Sunday, September 09, 2012

Our Lady of Manaoag

The first and last time I've been to Manaoag was five years ago. The visit was brief I can hardly remember what I did then, how the vicinity looks like. I only remember two spots. The front of the church, where the Shrine of Our Lady of Manaoag is (uh-oh, isn't is everywhere?) and the bench where my family smiled for a photograph. This second visit should have been more
detailed, unfortunately, it's not.
 

Could have taken more considerable photos, but I didn't notice that I'm on totally manual which means the dial is in manual mode and lens is also in manual focus. For someone who is just learning and without tripod for support, I find totally manual, challenging. 


A mass is being held



While taking photos, I thought then my camera was acting up for having blurred shots, or could be because it wasn't with me for three months so I was messing up. And so I borrowed two photos from Kuya Ryan. 

From Kuya Rye's cam and the top photo

Very few shots. Only if I knew there's other beautiful views (of course!), and only if I knew I was on manual focus, I could have that urge to go around more and not waste some more time trying to make a sharp shot. Yes, bitter here. Lol, but it's okay. At least I "discovered" now that there is such thing as manual focus. Now at least I have better memory of Manaoag Church (than before). And comes sweet lemon-ing.

Oh, but wait. Next time, I will stay longer. Not only to appreciate its beauty, but to feel Our Lady of Manaoag's Divine present. :D Not to mention, to add a touch of history and a bit miraculous story of it. ;)


With family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment